Tuesday 7 July 2009

Blessings.

Overheard on a bus: “ … you must count your blessings!”

I thought about that for a moment or two and then I started counting silently. Pretty soon I ran out of fingers to count on, and had to start again.

It’s quite a salutary lesson you know. Counting how blessed we are.

Try it sometime. I’ll start you right now: As a first, you have a computer on which to read this Blog. Many haven’t.

Now it’s over to you. Right down the number you counted below this Blog.

2 comments:

  1. This could start a health chain reaction... :D

    Here's the first blessing which comes to mind (not including salvation) - My pal Victor... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... you're making me blush !!!

    I'm grateful for your friendship and help too.

    God bless.

    Vic M

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.