Thursday 4 April 2013

Those tabs at the top




Q - What are those tabs or folders at the top of this Blog all about?

A – They are there to help you navigate your way through the Blog. Just click any of them and find out more.

Q – How much does it cost?

A – Nothing. They are FREE. Like everything else on this Blog.

Q – Can anyone use them?

A - Yes, of course!

Q – I am a vegetarian, can I use them?

A – Yes, anyone can regardless of their IQ or profession.

Q – Do I have to wear anything formal to use them?

A – It depends where you are. If you’re in a public place like work, Internet CafĂ© or using your laptop on a train, it is advisable that you are decently clothed. If you’re in the privacy of your own home you can wear what you like, or nothing.

Q – I am using my laptop at work. I am going home to click on the tabs.

8 comments:

  1. Very clever, Victor! Now, I would have said something dumb like, "If you think this is good, you ought to see my other posts - they're BRILLIANT!! Click on the tabs and be AMAZED!!!!"

    What...not subtle enough?

    Yeah, I prefer your post - it's much better:-)

    I'm off to click on the tabs, now - getting a cushion first because I might be roflol, pretty soon:-D

    God bless, Victor:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is Vicky ... I've often wondered what those tabs at the top were all about. So I clicked them and found out; and then I thought I'd better let everyone else know too.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. You know, I was wondering about that myself! Thanks for clarifying that for us :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Noreen. I found the tabs quite interesting ... I wonder who put them there.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. What an entertaining way to present tabs. Your mind is unique, Victor. Keep the chuckles coming, and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I made you chuckle Barbara. I hope you visit the tabs up top.

      God bless.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.